American Bridge 21st Century, a progressive research organization, is seeking multiple full-time Research Associates to join its State Legislative campaigns research team. Research Associates will work closely with the State Legislative campaigns research director to conduct opposition research efforts centered on State Legislative campaigns across the country.
· Working as part of a team to produce comprehensive opposition research products on candidates involved in State Legislative campaigns across the U.S.;
· Collecting information from legislative votes, news clips, campaign finance reports, financial and legal records, and research databases;
· Reporting results and findings to senior staff;
· Performing rapid response research projects in key electoral races;
· Other duties as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Self-motivation, the ability to work independently
· Organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines a must
· Strong commitment to teamwork
· Experience with primary source documents and research databases such as LexisNexis is preferred.
· Previous campaign and opposition research experience is preferred.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC offers a competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to apply.