POLITICO seeks exceptional college students/recent graduates for its editorial internship program. We hire year-round for positions on our magazine, our breaking news desk, our politics desk and our Politico Pro policy teams.
Internship date ranges and application deadlines:
Application Deadline: Friday, July 2.
Who You Are:
- Enterprising and creative journalists who want to report, write and research for an audience of political and policy junkies.
- Work well under pressure
- Have an avid interest in Washington.
What You'll Need:
- Proven experience in a newsroom.
- 3-5 original clips to showcase your experience.
- A letter of recommendation and cover letter are required. Please attach all supporting materials directly to your application.
We welcome applicants who are recent graduates. Applicants who are still in school must, at least, be rising juniors. The internship is full-time and based in POLITICO’s Rosslyn, Virginia, headquarters.
Tell the employer you found this job at OPAJOBS.COM!