Silver Spring MD
The American Nurses Association, located in Silver Spring, MD, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Research Assistant.
Provides technical, research, and logistics support; performs copy editing and quality assurance checks; and coordinates exam field testing and survey processes.
What You’ll Do
What You Bring To The Foundation
- Plan and conduct/support meetings with content expert panels to facilitate item writing, reviews, and updates. Document meeting activities and outcomes; prepare meeting materials; oversee exam book and tracking log production; review meeting materials prepared by ANCC colleagues.
- Provide research and logistic support. Coordinate exam field testing and survey processes and distribution. Work with colleagues to recruit volunteers; initiate, monitor, and maintain communication with recruits and participants; monitor responses and send reminders; and provide technical support to participants and colleagues. Collaborate with vendor regarding the transmission of volunteer information, reservation, and participation counts. Collect meeting evaluation data.
- Perform copy editing, proof-reading, and functionality checks (i.e., client review function) for Measurement Services documents and items.
- Assist with test security procedures. Coordinate with members of the department to determine actions necessary to address copyright infringement. Initiate written and oral communication with the Office of General Counsel, as necessary.
- Maintain website and social media content. Coordinate posting, draft content, review content and layout, and perform quality audits. Initiate and oversee communication with web master for uploading.
- Maintain and update written procedures pertinent to the position; maintain all necessary documentation in support of ISO accreditation requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and work experience. Administrative support experience with health care organizations or Associations a plus.
- 3 years of experience in administrative work, research, project coordination, logistics, or customer service.
- Skills in the following areas:
- Database management
- Oral and written communication
- Use of office computer software (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Public relations and customer service
- Research design and data analysis
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Technology-related troubleshooting
Tell the employer you found this job at OPAJOBS.COM!